Thursday, December 25, 2014

25 Years Ago, Ceusescu Was Rightfully Killed (Yes!)

Today, I joyfully celebrate the killing of the Ceausescu regime in Romania. I am overjoyed that Communism is dead and a super crazy symbol of Communism is gone forever.

Some people today think that the 2 Ceausescus should not have been killed the way they were, but the way I see it I would have killed that pair of dictators with my own 2 hands, without a trial, and on any day of the year prior to Dec 25, 1989.

Those 'mofos' brought misery and total destruction to the entire people of a very proud nation. Did they ever deserve a fair trail? I do not think so. They got a better trial than many of the people they sentenced to death over the years, no doubt about that.

This is a great lesson for all wannabees dictators everywhere. Become a dictator, please, and do not be surprised to see what comes your way. Badaboom biatches!

I read in total dismay how some people regret Ceausescu's regime and I cannot fathom for even one second how this could be. His regime disallowed property rights, freedom of expression, freedom of movement, individualism, and terrorized all those who disagreed with the communist ideology.

People were extraordinarily poor under his regime and had to stay in line for hours to be able to purchase basic grocery items, such as bread and milk. How could anybody not remember that? How could they just dismiss how they felt under communism?

Maya Angelou once said "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel".

I will never forget and forgive Ceausescu for the way his regime made me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment