Friday, December 20, 2013

North Korea Leadership Would Be Really Funny...

Today I was reading that North Korea sent a fax to the South Korea's Ministry of National Defense stating that it would strike South Korea 'mercilessly and without notice'. What?

I am rubbing my eyes in disbelief and imagine it is a joke but sadly it just cannot be. North Korea is an insane place, absolutely crazy and unpredictable.

Leaving aside the fact that they sent a fax -who uses faxes anymore?- why would they make it sound like it did not count? 

This is absolutely hilarious and reminiscent of a skit that would be played out by Monty Python or SNL. I just can imagine the crazy North Korean president just bursting into madness and envision how one of his generals, trying to appease him, proposed that they just sent a 'menacing' fax... And it actually happened.

I just have a feeling that North Korea will fall apart soon. The North Korean leader is as unstable as it gets, in my opinion.

We should make the North Korean leadership listen to The Black Eyed Peas 'I Gotta Feeling' song, but my feelings are not that happy as far as North Korea is concerned.




No comments:

Post a Comment